Monday, November 22, 2010

Aloo Paratha


I have few recipes that is ready to be posted but just needs some editing to it. So this one is from my collection. The other day, I was browsing through Manjula's Kitchen for different dishes. She has amazing recipes. That day, this aloo paratha attracted me. Usually, my parathas are not so good. It would tear in between, the stuffing will either be too less or too much. So I always avoided making parathas at home. But when I followed Manjula's Kitchen, It came very well. The stuffing is my own , but the measurement and the idea was really fantastic. We loved the parathas.

Original recipe is here

Ingredients:

Wheat flour - 1 cup
Salt to taste
water - 1/2 cup
Oil - 1 tbsp

Filling:
Cooked potato - 2
Onion - 1/2 chopped finely
Cilantro - 2 tbsp chopped
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli powder - 1/2 tbsp
Salt - to taste


Preparation:


I followed exactly the same process as she said just my filling had slightly different ingredients that I have mentioned above. So you can see the same in her space 


Sending this to Aipi's Bookmarked Recipes

16 comments:

  1. Aloo Paratha my favorite for Friday's Dinner.
    http://subhiksa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,

    Lovely aloo parathas...:)Send me some!!feel hungry looking @ them...:)

    Dr.Sameena@

    http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say about aloo parathas.. am yet to find a person who doesn't like it..agree with you that these stuffed breads are a little tricky to make but appears that you have done a great job here :)
    Thanks a lot for linking this to bookmark event.

    US Masala

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummmm....thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow...looks perfect and delicious....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aloo paratha is my all time fav. Yours looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi first time here......Aloo paratha is my fav too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My all time favourite paratha, tempting aloo parathas..

    ReplyDelete
  9. they look perfect! very tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tempting and delicious looking. Thanks for linking it to our event :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Paratha's are looking perfect. i will have to make them soon. They are very tempting :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is one of my favorite parathas....yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Kalyani
    How are you? I was off blog and had missed this nice paratha. I like it.
    Have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love this aloo paratha, thanks for sharing this delicious recipe. keep on posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments. Your comments are my biggest source of encouragement. Have a wonderful day!! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails