Friday, September 17, 2010

Pome - Pine Orange Virgin Cocktail



How about a super duper drink????? Its a new combo that I tried today. I am kinda lazy. In the sense that I skip eating fruits sometimes. So I just blend them in the blender and drink it. That way it serves my purpose and its very healthy too. So today I tried this new combination. Kids will love this drink. Great for summer!!! 

Ingredients:

Orange - 1/2 peeled
Pomegranate pearls - 1/2 cup
Pineapple - 1/2 cup chopped
Sugar - 5 tbsps

Serves : 2

Preparation:

Blend all these fruits and sugar in a blender. Add water as desired.

Pour it in glass and enjoy this yummy drink.

Simple drink in a jiffy . Enjoy cooking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments. Your comments are my biggest source of encouragement. Have a wonderful day!! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails